My Photo
Name:
Location: Aloha, Oregon, United States

Friday, June 23, 2006

I need to update more often!

Hmmm, a lot has happened since I last posted. I really should get better at it or no one will ever look to see if I've updated the blog. So YES!, Joel and I are pregnant! We can't wait to meet our baby in February. The baby is 6 weeks old on Sunday. Random thought, why don't we count our age from conception? We are all about 9 months older then we say. I wonder if people would be more pro-life if we stressed that life starts at conception and had our age reflect that. Anyway.

After we confirmed the pregnancy Joel became convinced that the old Honda is a death trap and wanted to get a car with all the safety features so now I'm driving a '99 Saab 9-5. I now can listen to something other than talk radio (the Honda's radio only gave me AM stations). I feel Spoiled.

Joel is so great about humoring me. I have some strong food aversions (I can't stand to be near the mexican food I normally love), and I have some nagging food cravings. Joel is so nice, and will try to help out when he can. I also know I can get moody from being uncomfortable, the regular nausea and exhaustion, but Joel is so kind and understanding. I can't brag about my husband enough!

I can't wait until my first prenatal appointment. I have to wait until the baby is 12 weeks old. August can't come quick enough!

Your prayers for the 3 of us are appreciated. God bless!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

So... I'm pretty sure this is news to me
(unless I just forgot... which is possible... yet not probable on such an important topic!)

CONGRATULATIONS!

I'm giving you a big hug Sunday... and maybe a little shoulder rub if you're up for it... pregnant ladies always get a shoulder rub from me... they deserve it!

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home