My Photo
Name:
Location: Aloha, Oregon, United States

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Isn't he great?


This is one of my favorite wedding pictures. It shows how sweet Joel is, and how happy he makes me. I think our photographer Sandra Wilder was so great (hey, if any of you out there are looking for a wedding photographer who is excellent and reasonably priced, look her up). My dad recently finished mine and Joel's wedding video and it was so great to see it. God really blessed us with such a great wedding. Joel and I cried almost the entire time for all the joy we just couldn't express any other way. I feel so blessed that God brought Joel and me together. Hey, since this is my blog I'm going to take the time to brag about my husband Joel. Even though we go through difficult times he continues to work so hard. He doesn't let difficulties create a distance between us. I love how he leads us in prayer when I tell him about something hard I faced that day, or how he encourages me to read the Bible when I feel discouraged. God gave me a partner who shares my sense of humor, who is strong, and so thoughtful. I am truly blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home