My Photo
Name:
Location: Aloha, Oregon, United States

Thursday, September 06, 2007

First ultrasound

We had our first ultrasound today. The person who scheduled my appointment unfortunately scheduled me a half of a week too soon so we didn't get to see much. This early on a few days makes all of the difference. So today we saw the sack and the yolk sack, but that's it. Everything we saw is on track, but when you can't see the baby or a heartbeat you can't really know if things are going well. I like the doctor and the nurse practitioner in my office but their medical assistants are either mean, or make appointments too early. Sorry, I'm venting a bit. My next appointment is in a week and a half so we should be able to see the baby and a heartbeat by then. Please remember to keep us in your prayers.

1 Comments:

Blogger girl said...

I'm praying for you and thinking of you often. I am still amazed at how strong you. Keep on trusting in God and being an inspiration to the rest of us! :)

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home